PDA

View Full Version : Cast Discounts at DLP

shawn2ca
02-19-2004, 07:58 AM
Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone knows but are there cast discounts at Disneyland Paris? I don't have a maingate so I can't get in on that but are there reductions on 1 day passports, food/bev, merchandise, etc?
Thanks a lot!

Olivier de France
02-20-2004, 02:08 AM
:crying: I'm sorry I don't have the answer to your question, but you may post your question on the DLP-guidebook board, it's one of the biggest euro board about Disneyland Resort Paris.

http://www.dlp.info/Interact/Forum.htm

Hope you'll find what you're looking for.:p

Bye

Colin
02-20-2004, 04:18 AM
I assume your a US Disney Cast Member?

I have heard mixed things about Disney Cast Members getting Discount at DLP, though the one I hear most is they get Free Admission and 50% off everything inside the park. I am not 100% sure on that cos I have heard others who had said Disney Cast Members get nothing and its only DLP Cast Members that get the priveledges.... Like Olivier said, maybe if you post on DLP.info you may get a deffinite answer? Alternatively phone the park :)

Colin

hihat
03-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Cast members do get reductions at DLRP, 20% off merchandise and usually 10% off food, you also get 10% off park tickets unless you have a maingate with which you can get in for free!! I suggest you get the park hopper ticket and visit both parks in one day, the studios doesn't take very long to visit!

DLRP cast members have a passport en scene, which allows us to let 3 people (excluding ourselves) in to either park for free 15 times a year!

bluepearl
05-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Just to chime in with hihat, US cast members do get free entrance to both parks. I work in Anaheim and luckily got myself and my best friend in with my Main Gate Pass.

However, I got mixed messages with the merchandise discounts there. When the CMs did realize that my ID was not a credit card, I either got 10% or 20% off merchandise. I overheard one CM tell the one ringing me up that I only get 10% while others gave me 20%. It was kinda hit and miss. I was a little disappointed though, since a lot of the merchandise throughout the resort was very similar. I didn't get to test the discounts on food, though, since we only ate at one place.

How much is the cost of entrance for the parks? I remember seeing a sign for an Annual Pass at 49 Euros (or maybe I was reading something else).

Also, I had a lot of people ask me if the CMs were rude at DLRP and everyone was really nice. Except for this one CM that didn't say anything to me or even make eye contact. I only wish I had given a compliment to someone that helped me in a shop in Discoveryland.

Opus1guy
05-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Yep. Discount is 20% on merch even if you have a "B" type that would normally get you 35% here in the U.S.