PDA

View Full Version : More TDA changes, Baumberger out, Greg Emmer in (Al Lutz article)

Darkbeer
11-24-2003, 07:00 AM
http://www.miceage.com/allutz/al112403a.htm

Al has another interesting update out this morning, this one touchs on some good news stuff:) . Well....., that is if you are a fan of the attractions at Disneyland:fez:

One minor complaint about his update, while he mentioned the FireFighters salute from Disneyland, he failed to mention the Universal and Knott's offers. (You can find them here in the appropriate sections):cool:

merlinjones
11-24-2003, 07:28 AM
Go, Matt - - let the pink slips fly!!!

The best news here was that he brought in a Disneylander with real power! That's what should happen in the entire company.

justagrrl
11-24-2003, 08:08 AM
Great article!

Just one question: What's with the reindeer with boobies? :eek: :~D

merlinjones
11-24-2003, 08:12 AM
>>Just one question: What's with the reindeer with boobies? <<

She's named "the twins" Hip and Edgy.

blusilva
11-24-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by merlinjones
>>Just one question: What's with the reindeer with boobies? <<

She's named "the twins" Hip and Edgy.

OWWW!!! OWWWW!!!

Do you know how much it hurts to *snort* and BWAAAAA! at the same time? DO YOU?

:eek:

wendybeth
11-24-2003, 02:21 PM
I'm impressed with the changes Matt is so rapidly introducing, and I do feel pretty optimistic about the future of Disneyland in general, provided Eisner doesn't do something to screw things up. I'm a little leery of the sudden turnabout in attitude; could it be all the recent negative reports are having an effect, or are they (Eisner and co) up to something? And where was Matt when Disneyland held it's underwhelming celebration (and merchandising event) for Mickey's 75th? I hope a few more heads roll over that fiasco....Still, good article and great news!:cool:

Demigod121
11-24-2003, 02:55 PM
Go Matt! Go Matt! GO MATT!!

This was a fantastic article, and I hope this sets the tone for the future of our beloved Disneyland.

One can only hope this is a glimpse of more of the wonderful things to come.

I, for one, am glad. :D

-Demigod
(shakin his pom-poms for Matt - Oops, sorry...bad visual)

Doodle Duck
11-24-2003, 03:20 PM
Once again a 'tip of the hat' to Lutz who seems to have some darn good TDA-intel.

Very encouraging...but what else could there be IF a real theme park man and Disney FAN...not to mention a former CM is brought in! That is the first truely great infiltration that Matt is showing US.
Just too cool!