PDA

View Full Version : Are there Pooh Bear ice cream bars at Disneyland?

disneychelle
09-02-2003, 01:59 PM
My 5 year old wants to know if there are any Pooh bear ice cream bars like the mickey head ones at Disneyland when we come to visit during the holidays. She'll be content with mickey but would do the dance of joy if there was pooh!!!! Thanks for any info!~

Rallymonkey23
09-02-2003, 02:03 PM
I haven't seen any personally. But they do sell Hunny Flavored Popcorn in Critter Country. :)

Captain Josh
09-02-2003, 02:05 PM
...he means "hunny", but you get the idea :rolleyes:

never mind.

Rallymonkey23
09-02-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by G-Hawk
...he means "hunny", but you get the idea :rolleyes:

All fixed! :p

mousey_girl
09-02-2003, 08:02 PM
The "special" popcorn is also sold in the (for lack of a better term) "hub" area in DCA, at the base of the shiney mirror thingy (or the thingy that used to be shiney and now looks a bit tarnished).

Cadaverous Pallor
09-02-2003, 09:33 PM
I believe there also may be Pooh shaped treats in the candy store next to the Pooh ride.

Lashbear
09-02-2003, 09:39 PM
[Mommy] Ok honey, what do you want to eat?

[Little Celine] Mommy, I want a Grand Pooh-Bar

:rolleyes: :p

mousey_girl
09-03-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Lashbear
[Mommy] Ok honey, what do you want to eat?

[Little Celine] Mommy, I want a Grand Pooh-Bar

:rolleyes: :p

:rolleyes: booooo hisssssssssssss ;)

(I am only groaning because I didn't think of that first)

:D

swtkissez
09-03-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by mousey_girl
The "special" popcorn is also sold in the (for lack of a better term) "hub" area in DCA, at the base of the shiney mirror thingy (or the thingy that used to be shiney and now looks a bit tarnished).

Actually, it is sold at all the popcorn carts in DCA...and its called "Honey Caramel Corn."

(Interesting side note: that honey-popcorn cart in DL is the popcorn cart that used to be in the HPB in DCA)