PDA

View Full Version : Shopping!

poohlover
08-08-2003, 09:26 AM
Does anybody know of any of the shops in Disneyland/California Adventure that carry t-shirts and/or sweatshirts in an adult 3X and maybe larger?

Also, rumor has it that there is some sort of outlet/warehouse of Disney stuff close to the actual park. Can anyone tell me where that is, what sort of stuff they have available and how the prices to compare to those within the park?

Thanks!

:D

HBTiggerFan
08-08-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by poohlover

Also, rumor has it that there is some sort of outlet/warehouse of Disney stuff close to the actual park. Can anyone tell me where that is, what sort of stuff they have available and how the prices to compare to those within the park?

Thanks!

:D

Here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3104&highlight=character+wherehouse) is a link to a thread about the Character Wherehouse located in Fullerton. It's an awesome place!

IndianaJenn
08-08-2003, 03:42 PM
I've seen some t-shirts and polo shirts in 3xl at the World of Disney in Downtown Disney.

TDBearGrrl
08-09-2003, 04:59 AM
Greetings has some polo shirts, a couple of the hockey jerseys come in 3X also. After spending half a day looking for the Roger Rabbit Bowling Shirt in 3X - we found it at the shop across from Soarin'. WOD often has a nice selection and the Clothiers as well. We have (once) asked a CM to call around and locate the properly sized item for us, but its usually more fun to do it ourselves. :D

Good Luck! I am looking for a couple of things on Sunday when I am there so I will let you know how it went!

DD