PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions - Disneyland Winter Enchantment

aidensdaddy
12-03-2010, 02:21 PM
I have two questions and hopefully, there is someone that could provide an answer.

Does anyone know the title of the song that plays during Disneyland's Winter Enchantment and who sings it?

And is it on any available Disney album? I think the person that sings it is the same girl that sung the song for the "Believe....In Holiday Magic" fireworks. Which is Crystal, Christina or something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Niwel
12-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Kellie Coffey (http://www.kelliecoffey.com/index.asp) does all the singing -- for the enchantment and the fireworks and White Christmas.

aidensdaddy
12-04-2010, 01:59 AM
Thanks. I guess I was way off on the name. Any word on what the title is?

Niwel
12-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Thanks. I guess I was way off on the name. Any word on what the title is?

Hmmm....
I've heard it several times on youtube. Another site said it was ca;ed "shine" and was sampled from Luminaria, others could probably chime in if that was true. The CD I have only has the main fireworks ("Can You Remember?) and White Christmas on it.

aidensdaddy
12-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Hmmm....
I've heard it several times on youtube. Another site said it was ca;ed "shine" and was sampled from Luminaria, others could probably chime in if that was true. The CD I have only has the main fireworks ("Can You Remember?) and White Christmas on it.

The one I have has the Christmas fireworks, Small World Holiday, and Luminaria on it. (That show didn't last long, did it?)

The music store on Main Street has 2 Holiday CD's, but the song for the enchantment isn't on either of them. I tried to VCAST Song ID it, but it didn't work either.

I found a video of it on youtube and I was able to "work with it" in a certain way so that is the best I could do with it.

charpaul
12-05-2010, 06:05 AM
I have also heard it referred to as "Shine". It is the main theme of the show music to Luminaria that ran at DCA for only one year (Christmas 2001).

Google - Luminaria DCA and you can find a video.

Disney has not released the music for Winter Enchantment on any type of CD that I know of.