PDA

View Full Version : Mal and MDM head back down for June 25-27

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Toocherie
07-06-2010, 07:24 PM
see . . . . MAYBE I went to law school because it was the only way I knew how to stay out of jail--after all--I like the bad boys--remember?

codewoman
07-13-2010, 10:52 AM
I've never TPd anything, but I did "reverse" everything in a boyfriend's dorm room once. He was on a trip with his roommate and left a key to his room with me. Silly boy. His roommate's girlfriend helped me.

We switched everything (meticulously) from one side to the other. The posters on the walls, the dirty clothes under the bed, everything. It took us a couple hours to do it. It took them several hours to fix it. I suppose they cleaned while they did it.

I would never be silly enough to leave "someone" in my room - unattended. Particularly if "someone" knew I was going to Club 33. That's just asking for it! :fez:

candles71
07-13-2010, 01:24 PM
I've never TPd anything, but I did "reverse" everything in a boyfriend's dorm room once. G and a friend rearranged their friend's room one day, when said friend was not home and said she would be. If they had had some muscle, they'd have exchanged the two girl's rooms but it involved a flight of stairs.
That's just asking for it! :fez:

That's what I was thinking.

Malcon10t
07-13-2010, 02:18 PM
LOL, I should have known better! But the TP job was funny! I have no problem leaving them there, but I think next time I will leave bennette in charge!

We had a great time, and can't wait to go back! One of these times will need to be when some of you guys are there too!!!

adriennek
07-13-2010, 06:12 PM
LOL, I should have known better! But the TP job was funny! I have no problem leaving them there, but I think next time I will leave bennette in charge!

"In charge"? She was standing RIGHT there. She didn't do anything to try and stop me... ;) Good Luck with that.

Adrienne

bennette
07-13-2010, 06:18 PM
"In charge"? She was standing RIGHT there. She didn't do anything to try and stop me... ;) Good Luck with that.

Adrienne

Seriously, I had NO CLUE what you were doing until you said you couldn't leave without doing a little damage (or some such). At which point I was like, "Ohhhhhhhh, she's TP'ing. I'm not EVEN touching their toilet paper! Malcon10t will know I didn't participate. Because I'm a rule follower" :eyeroll: But next time I will know better and will try some amazing guilt trip or something (which won't work probably, because you are clearly BAD).

cstephens
07-13-2010, 10:11 PM
But next time I will know better and will try some amazing guilt trip or something (which won't work probably, because you are clearly BAD).

But the rest of us will enjoy watching your attempt and failure! ;)

foolishmortal
07-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Besides, who went off and left ADK unattended in their room? I mean , Really!
Glad you had fun!:D

Ok, that was MY first thought when I read this report!:p

So glad you all had a really great time Mal!:D

foolishmortal
07-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Oh, remind me to never leave any of you alone in a room!

And since Bennette can't keep you in line on HER imaginary island. I can only guess that being "live" in the same room would not be too effective either.;)

Sorry Bennette, but these are experts at mischief!:p

Good to know you didn't lose your treats.

LOL, I loved this report.

All we ever did in college was wire a few Hot shots to our BF's doors in his house. switch the hot and cold water to the sink. Oh and nail his picnic table up side down to the underside of the roof of the porch.

Yup ,we had some time on our hands.

Hey, what can I say. all former 4-H and FFA kids in an Ag collage! We had a lot of skill on our side.:~D;)

Plus 4 of us were former campers, counselor and me as a former camp director. LOl, you learn a few things that way.

He started it any way!;):p

He wrapped my truck in brown paper and like 30 plus rolls of duct tape, while I was at work no less! So at 1 am I go to get in my truck and go home and here it is in tape!

Took me till 3am to get enough of it cut away to see out safely to get home. MY dad thought this was hands down the funniest thing he ever saw. Darn dads. Note lack of parent support here.( but it was his idea to nail the table to the roof.;))

We never did tp'ing as a kid, it was 3 miles to the nearest house. We'd be caught before we ever got home!Plus like who else was around to do it? Not like it was town.

candles71
07-14-2010, 09:50 AM
But next time I will know better and will try some amazing guilt trip or something (which won't work probably, because you are clearly BAD).
Does anyone else have images of Bennette, tied to a chair With a glass of wine somehow attached with scout knots, and Tp dangling from her, in their head?:|;):p

bennette
07-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Oh, nobody better try to torture me with wine. There WILL be consequences.

candles71
07-14-2010, 10:06 AM

I meant you'd be able to access the wine somehow, to keep you quiet you understand.;)

adriennek
07-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Does anyone else have images of Bennette, tied to a chair With a glass of wine somehow attached with scout knots, and Tp dangling from her, in their head?:|;):p

I like the way you think...

But you do realize, she talks a big talk but if she really tried to stop us, I'd just roll my eyes at her and say "Whatever." And she's just roll her eyes right back at me. Right?

Adrienne

foolishmortal
07-14-2010, 10:46 AM

I meant you'd be able to access the wine somehow, to keep you quiet you understand.;)

I like the way you think...

But you do realize, she talks a big talk but if she really tried to stop us, I'd just roll my eyes at her and say "Whatever." And she's just roll her eyes right back at me. Right?

Adrienne

ROTFL!

I have wine! Lots and lots of wine!:~D

So what kind do you need to bribe Bennette with?
I'm sure I could round up a few cases for you!;):p

Just because I'd love to "see" what you all will do next!:D

Malcon10t
07-14-2010, 12:01 PM
ROTFL!

I have wine! Lots and lots of wine!:~D

So what kind do you need to bribe Bennette with?
I'm sure I could round up a few cases for you!;):p

Just because I'd love to "see" what you all will do next!:D
HEY! You know what??? I never counted my wine when I got back! That should have been more of a concern!

candles71
07-14-2010, 12:07 PM
HEY! You know what??? I never counted my wine when I got back! That should have been more of a concern!

:eek:;) That is trust.:p

Malcon10t
07-14-2010, 12:21 PM
:eek:;) That is trust.:p
hehehe There was a lot of wine....

I do wonder what the maids thought with the empties though! Probably not as bad as some rooms though!

DwarfPlanet
07-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Sounds like a great trip.

TP stories were hilarious, I never (honestly) TPd anything but I did leave chad surprises around in school and workcenters when I was younger.

foolishmortal
07-14-2010, 01:02 PM

Now that is trust.;)

cstephens
07-14-2010, 02:18 PM

Hey, some things are sacred and would not be messed with! ;)

adriennek
07-14-2010, 03:54 PM

That would be illegal and completely and utterly unethical and immoral. I'm a lot of things but puh-lease. I'm not unethical and immoral and there's not a lot of illegal stuff I do.

Adrienne

Malcon10t
07-14-2010, 04:57 PM
That would be illegal and completely and utterly unethical and immoral. I'm a lot of things but puh-lease. I'm not unethical and immoral and there's not a lot of illegal stuff I do.

AdrienneWhich is why I left everyone in my room!! Besides, there was enough open wine!!

adriennek
07-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Which is why I left everyone in my room!! Besides, there was enough open wine!!

What I SHOULD have done was short-sheeted my Former Favorite's bed for calling someone else HER favorite. THAT is what I should have done...

Adrienne

adriennek
07-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Well just soes y'all know, I have a reputation now thankyouverymuch. I got a note from someone who's coming to DL next week and would like to meet up but won't leave me alone in her hotel room.

How you people give me SO much power over y'all to be such a scarrrrrrry person is beyond me. But if you're going to give it to me, I guess I'll just have to accept it and be the POWERFUL ADRIENNEK!

I used to be AdK:cool:. Now I'm scary and powerful. ;)

Adrienne

Malcon10t
07-16-2010, 06:35 PM
*I* would still allow you in my hotel room!