PDA

View Full Version : Sigal Tchelet's (siggy) Trip report May 22-25, 2010

SigalTchelet
05-23-2010, 07:43 AM
Who: Siggy and 'Shelley (My bff)
WhenL : May 22-25th)
Where: Courtyard by Marriott (first 2 nights), HoJos (3rd night)
Why: Shelley's 35th birthda and 1st time as an adult

We arrived Ywesterda y from Sacramento. I just wanted to get this startrd, Gotta get ready to go-Heading to Robert Irvine at CA

SigalTchelet
05-24-2010, 07:05 AM
Who: Siggy and 'Shelley (My bff)
WhenL : May 22-25th)
Where: Courtyard by Marriott (first 2 nights), HoJos (3rd night)
Why: Shelley's 35th birthda and 1st time as an adult

We arrived Ywesterda y from Sacramento. I just wanted to get this startrd, Gotta get ready to go-Heading to Robert Irvine at CA

Sorry for the delay. We had a full day yesterday.

So, we flew in Saturday morn on a 7 am flight from Sacramento. Supershuttle was right there and got us to the Courtyard very quickly. We lucked out and our room was ready. We just put our stuff in the room and hesded to Disneyland! We picked up ART at thr Anaheim Marriott and were at the park entrance by 11, as I predicted. We walked right in and headed to City hall for Shelley's birthday button. We were headed to Tiki Room and saw the annual pass center, We upgraded to a Deluxe Annual Pass. I am loving all the ssvings!

First things first! Off to the Tiki Room to get Shelley "Tikified"!!! She loved it!!! After that We went on the Jungle Cruise. I missed it last time and was glad we made it. I tell you, being handicapped has it's advantages, in just walking on rhe rides. Nothing like last October! Even for being a Saturday the crowds were quite manageable!!! After that, we headed to Pirates! I thought of the thread about the crab and saw it!!! lol I never tire of that ride!!! Then we headed to HM. I tramsferred out of my ECV to walk in to the Doom Buggies We got into the room where the portraits light up, and they were having Technical difficulties. It is hard for me to stand in one place, so that was difficult. After that we decided ti try the Mark Twain Steamer. What a lovely relaxing ride!

Next stop, lunch! I tried the Bengal Beef, and Shelley had the chicken and vegetable kebobs! We had not been able to get on Indy earlier, so we went over there and it was running. It was bouth of our first of our first times and we LOVED it! It was definitely a thrill!!

Well I have to get going. Will post when I can.