PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Disneyland Birthday Club Scavenger Hunt

currence
11-30-2009, 09:25 PM
Way back when, Disney sent a "Disneyland Birthday Club" email to my son with a personalized link filled with activities that only a three year-old could enjoy.

My son still enjoys playing the memory game so we have the link bookmarked. A week or so ago, they added a birthday scavenger hunt that you can download and do at the park, and then return to the site to enter the unscrambled code. I thought I answered all the questions correctly, but the letters I have don't make any sense.

I got:

BCDEELLNOOSTUW

but am not very confident about the second e.

From the above, you are supposed to make three words. The first 4 letters, second 3 letters, and third 7 letters.

If anyone else has solved the scavenger hunt and can correct the letters I have - or unscramble the words - I would be most appreciative.

heatherya
12-01-2009, 08:29 AM
could you post the link to the site you have bookmarked?

currence
12-01-2009, 05:46 PM
The scavenger hunt can be found here: click me (http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr_v0200/en_US/bdc/virtualParty/pdf/DisneylandBirthdayClubScavengerHunt.pdf)

heatherya
12-02-2009, 08:09 AM
thank you!!

stan4d_steph
12-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Can you list your answers here?

currence
12-02-2009, 09:13 PM
For those who don't want to make my mistakes:

1. cak[e]. This is the one I'm least confident of but Pat E. Cake does the birthday thing at the end of main street.
2. Mr. Tom Morro[w]
3. [B]ig Thun[d]er
4. Go[o]fy
5. Oo S[o]o Ma Te. I found this answer online and didn't confirm in the park, but it seems unlikely the spelling would have changed since the 2007 Mouseadventure
6. [L]eash [C]amera Actio[n] - found on a window display at DCA
7. Whi[s]k
8. Parro[t] - personally I think it should be tree frog, but that doesn't fit the letters
9. Tweedle D[e]e and Tweed[l]e D[u]m

If any of these are wrong, that would hopefully make it easier to unscramble.

mechurchlady
12-02-2009, 10:03 PM
#5 is the name of a Native American mythical character. In the beginning of DCA they told stories based on real Native American stories where the Brother Bear show is located, so that one is correct.

As for the piano one you have me stumped and I have searched online for answers. There is one piano at Coke Refreshment Corner.

Some one should be good at anagrams. I am stumped on that so far.

stan4d_steph
12-03-2009, 07:59 AM
I think the first letter might be an A. There's a window on Main Street for the piano teacher.

How about

DUCT SEW BALLOONI can't seem to make a phrase out of it. "Secret Code" isn't very helpful.

mechurchlady
12-03-2009, 01:42 PM
BLOW OUT CANDLES
I used a scrabble anagram site to find tons of 7 letter words such as LOCATED and NUTCASE. I then went through the list until I found LOCATED but the left over letters did not work.

Thank you and this was so much fun.

currence
12-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Thanks Mechurchlady! That was the right passcode. It only unlocked a "special" screensaver, but it was driving me batty not being able to figure out what it was. I got the same big word as Stan4d_steph, though I couldn't make any meaningful words from the letters left over.

The people on Mouseplanet are the best!

I thought of the piano at Coke corner, but the name of the player changes daily so that didn't seem likely. I'll have to pay more attention now to the correct answer, and find out what the full name is. I do enjoy having quests while at Disneyland. :)

mechurchlady
12-03-2009, 08:18 PM
http://www.yesterland.com/hotels.html
That is the Hotel Marceline and it is located on Center Street. That is where you will find the piano player. Sorry, could not find the picture of the window.

I play a lot of online games lol.

Julie Mouse
12-03-2009, 09:31 PM
I think...Blow out candles, so we need an a in the first one.

Oops just saw it was posted, also from a picture the piano teacher window only says Piano Lessons (at least that's all I could see from the, not so great, picture.

ginasalazar
04-13-2010, 04:20 PM
The answer to #1 is Sara. I asked the piano player at the coca cola refreshment corner for his name and it didn't fit. He told me I could find the answer in the farmers market courtyard on one of the windows, or if I listened closely to the soundtrack playing there.
The piano lessons teachers name is Sara, it is on one of the windows there in the courtyard.
Now,.... the secret code answer is:
"Blow Out Candles"

olegc
07-25-2010, 09:12 AM
I have tried the secrey code posted in the spoilers and the game tells me to try again. can't figure it out.

EDIT hmm - tried it on IE instead of Firefox and it worked. Oh well..