PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin On Fridays

GoldenEars
01-27-2003, 09:48 AM
Hi Gang~

Quick question...does anyone out there know why the last show of Aladdin is at 3:15 on Friday? This was the same thing that happened last Friday too. I can see this happening during the weekday (Mon thru Thur), but why on Friday's?

Thanks for any input you may have, and have a great day!

Patrick:D

DisneyGuy03
01-27-2003, 09:57 AM
This upcoming friday has the traditional four show schedule according to the printed map, it was only last Friday due to a private party. The printed map is always supposed to be right unless there's an ammendment in there when yop get it this Friday.

GoldenEars
01-27-2003, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the info, but according to 2 different schedules online, one doesn't even show the showtimes for Aladdin, and the other I saw said the last show was at 3:15 this Friday. Grrrrrrrr!!

Apparently, there's another private party going on, LOL!

Patrick:D

bluepearl
01-27-2003, 10:31 AM
When I was there last Friday the CM at the info booth told me that there was some sort of Superbowl thing going on. :shrug: I was really disappointed because that was the only reason I planned on going to DLR, my friend came with me because he really wanted to watch the show, and there wasn't much else to do.

DisneyGuy03
01-27-2003, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the info, but according to 2 different schedules online, one doesn't even show the showtimes for Aladdin, and the other I saw said the last show was at 3:15 this Friday. Grrrrrrrr!!

Apparently, there's another private party going on, LOL!

Patrick

The printed map always trumps online schedules, with one exception: Billy Hill and the Hillbilles/Golden Horeshoe Variety Show, due to the fact that there are times that Billy Hill will get booked elsewhere after the maps are already printed.

The show times are: 12:45, 2:30, 4:45 and 6:15