PDA

View Full Version : Car Service/Town Car From LAX to DLH For 2 Adults and Infant

JoeCool
08-19-2009, 11:51 AM
HI. I am looking for a car service/town car to take us from LAX to the DIsneyland Hotel. We are two adults and a seven month infant boy.
We will have his car seat and a stroller as well as our suitcases.
Can anyone recommend a car service that is reputable and could accomodate us and our stroller/suitcases? We do not want SuperShuttle because after the flight we want to get to the Disneyland Hotel as soon as possible.

Is it possible for us to be picked up in a mini-van or a town car or van?
Any information is appreciated. Also any reviews of car service are welcome.
Thanks in advance!!

sierranevada
08-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Based on MP recommendations, we have used J Limo service twice and were very happy with him. Here is his email:

westin20204@yahoo.com

Niele
08-20-2009, 10:26 AM
We've used Best Worldwide (www.best-trans.com) twice now and have made another ressie for our December trip. First time was a stretch with the kids, second time a Towncar with DH and the upcoming will be another stretch with the kids. They have been very good to us; clean, professional, beverages, informative drivers, on time, ... and the Towncar is very, very roomy in the back seat so should be plenty of room for the 3 of you. I believe they still have their online special going on (20% off). Enjoy your trip! :D

JoeCool
08-20-2009, 04:36 PM
We've used Best Worldwide (www.best-trans.com) twice now and have made another ressie for our December trip. First time was a stretch with the kids, second time a Towncar with DH and the upcoming will be another stretch with the kids. They have been very good to us; clean, professional, beverages, informative drivers, on time, ... and the Towncar is very, very roomy in the back seat so should be plenty of room for the 3 of you. I believe they still have their online special going on (20% off). Enjoy your trip! :D

Thanks!

JoeCool
08-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Based on MP recommendations, we have used J Limo service twice and were very happy with him. Here is his email:

westin20204@yahoo.com

Thanks!

disney4iv
08-22-2009, 12:23 PM
We used the super shuttle. They have vans at the airport waiting for you. We had 4 adults and 3 kids, one of which we had a car seat and stroller for. There was plenty of room, and the rate was reasonable. You can schedule the pick up in advance. Their website is supershuttle.com

JoeCool
08-27-2009, 12:35 PM
We used the super shuttle. They have vans at the airport waiting for you. We had 4 adults and 3 kids, one of which we had a car seat and stroller for. There was plenty of room, and the rate was reasonable. You can schedule the pick up in advance. Their website is supershuttle.com

I just booked my car service reservation with Golden West Express. For the three of us - 2 adults and a seven month old, it is $98 each way to the Disneyland Hotel. We get our own mini van. Golden West Express will be picking us up on the return. I will let everyone know how it is.