PDA

View Full Version : When do Ticket Booths Open?

Crazydave
08-19-2009, 08:15 AM
I was wondering how early do the ticket booths open for ticket sales?
(in particular Sunday Sept 6th). I know Disneyland opens at 9:00am and has magic morning at 8:00am that day. But I was wondering the earliest I could buy tickets at the booth.

Also...can I purchase and AP online and still make my first entry on a Blockout day, or can I only do that if I purchase the pass at the park?

TIMBO
08-19-2009, 08:37 AM
I believe its 30 Minutes before Park "Regular Operating Hours" and you can use your AP on a blackout date for free with a PAP or pay $40 for a blackout day ticket with a DAP.

You can also do what I did...I waited to upgrade my ticket to an AP ON a blackout day...they will give you a free pass for entry into both parks for that day. :cool:

Malcon10t
08-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Also...can I purchase and AP online and still make my first entry on a Blockout day, or can I only do that if I purchase the pass at the park?Yes, you can.

mechurchlady
08-19-2009, 09:02 AM
When Piper and I went to DLR for a minnie Breakfast at 7:15 am they did not let anyone into the Esplanade until 15 minutes before they opened the park for MM. It may vary but 15 or 30 are the numbers I have heard of or seen.

Yep, don't matter if you print at home or buy on site, the AP's first day of entry can be a block out day.

sjhanksaz
08-20-2009, 12:30 PM
I had the same question and email Disneyland. They responded by telling me that the ticket booths open 1 hour before the normal park opening time.