PDA

View Full Version : Single Rider Lines

quackinup
08-16-2009, 07:43 AM
I'm sure there is a thread here that covers this, if so can someone point me to it, I can never find anything on my searches here (any help on searching would be good too). Which rides at DL and DCA have single rider lines? I know a couple, but I'm sure there are others.

DisneyJenn
08-16-2009, 12:05 PM
These are the ones I know of and use:

DCA:
Soarin'
California Screamin'
Toy Story (not open all day -- usually in the afternoon)

DL:
Indiana Jones
Splash Mountain

Niwel
08-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Mullholland Madness has one.
Indi did at one point

Here's the MP article that might help, too: Party of One (http://www.mouseplanet.com/7870/Party_of_One_Redux)

Tan Da Man
08-16-2009, 06:39 PM
I know that Grizzley River Rapids has it..

on my last trip the line was 90 minutes long, so me and my two friends just went the single-rider route. And all 3 of us got on the same raft, that was pretty sweet!

daveywest
08-18-2009, 08:02 AM
I know that Grizzley River Rapids has it..

on my last trip the line was 90 minutes long, so me and my two friends just went the single-rider route. And all 3 of us got on the same raft, that was pretty sweet!

Last time I rode GRR, the CM was asking the single riders how many were actually in their group. Don't know if he was being nice, or he just didn't know any better.

candles71
08-18-2009, 08:11 AM
Now I know single riders should plan not to sit together but, when I went with my nephew for his graduation trip. Half the parents were asked to set out for the class as they only had room for x#. So being the kind generous person I am;):D I was one of the volunteers. (Hmm 3 hours in DCA not responsible for anyone but myself). Anyway I rode TSMM 2xs using the single rider line. The second time through this man and his daughter were in line behind me. She was right around 10. The CM explained they probably wouldn't be together, which they were fine with. They placed me in a row by myself and then split the dad and daughter up- dad in my row, daughter in the row behind us with someone from the regular line. I'd have offered to switch with her but by the time I noticed it was too late.