PDA

View Full Version : Lilo and Stitch/ Monsters Inc. Ride Ideas

hairboy079
01-08-2003, 07:00 PM
Since Lilo and Stitch and Monsters Inc. are like the only good movies Disney has come out with in a while (what is up with all of the horrible sequels???? Now there is a Jungle Book one :eek: Dalmations, Inspector Gadget, when will the insanity end :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :~D :~D :crying: ) Another thing, I love Lilo and Stitch, but they better not give Space Mountain a Stitch theme! Heck no! anyway, i was thinking some sort of roller coaster, maybe shaped like surfboards (Rockin Roller Coaster type thing) and have Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride playing. Or a virtual reality surfing thing (could work in a Disney Quest). They so need to try and do a Monsters Inc. Door ride too. maybe the same principle as the Rockin' Coaster, but your seats are connected to the doors (backwards maybe?) and you go flying around in a warehouse like setting. Any other ideas?

Lashbear
01-08-2003, 07:10 PM
I'd go on a Monsters inc. Door ride !!!!!! what a cool idea !!:cool:

Cheers,
Rob :D

DisneyGuy03
01-08-2003, 08:05 PM
How about we up the Monster's Inc dorr ride a little, here's my idea:
As we go through the que we see AAs portraying the movie sequences, leading up to boos door being missing, we then are told that Mike and Sully need help in finding Boo's door to take her back, yes I would have the whole que interactive, making sure that there's plenty of it that both stand-by and fastpass get to interact with before the ride begins, then we hop onto a "modified door" that is hanging from a track above (yes, a hanging coaster in Disneyland) we'd siot down in a seat that looks somewhat like a ski lift chair, then we go on a wild ride through where all the doors are, there would be several tracks that you could go down in order to pursue Boo's door, the way I would have the ride load is about 10 cars at a time, but all individual coasters, to where all 10 would go down different tracks, of course each track would be completely diferent and all would have Boo's door at the end, but we also may see Boos door on another real or fake track and see Randall trying to hide the door or do something nasty with it. I would probably seat four to a coaster. There would be music and such throughout the ride Mike, Sully and Boo would ride with you throughout the ride, they would "get on" after you did, they would be really high quality Audioanimatronics and would speak to you throughout the ride and it would be different every time you go, due to the track design and other features in it. Then after you find Boo's door, the ride converts into a dark ride and continues through the remainder of the story line before the ride ends......Also in conjunction with this, I would put in a dark ride that tells the entire story line and basically what would happen is after you find boos door, the rides would merge together, the reason for the dark ride is for the little kids that wouldn't be able to ride the roller coaster, but both would be equally appealing in their own way...it would combine Peter Pan with a high speed Roller Coaster (Maybe put something under your feet for a floor, haven't decided on that yet though) Also, at some point, put stuff referencing the company play.

I think this would be a lot of fun.....I haven't really thought much about a Lilo and Stitch coaster, but I do agree that it has a lot of potential and I definitely like the idea of palying Hawain Roller Coaster Ride throughout it.

tabacco
01-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Did you see Treasure Planet? It was a great movie which unfortunately flopped completely.

hairboy079
01-10-2003, 05:09 PM
DisneyGuy, your idea is great! But the question in my mind is where to put it. To make the ride really awesome, the area would have to be really big. I haven't been to DLR, so I am not sure on the size Tomorrowland, but i would put it there or in the Backlot area of DCA. At WDW, i'd put it in MGM-Studios

And no, i have not seen Treasure Planet. Does anyone have an idea for that?

DisneyGuy03
01-11-2003, 10:49 AM
Well, while I think the themeing woud eb great in Holywood Backlot, it unfortunately wouldn't have enough room.......Unless we completely get rid of the Timon Lot and put it there, Personally, I am not sure where I would put it, it would require a lot of room, done right at least, I think most likely the timon lost would be where ti would have to go.