PDA

View Full Version : What arrives in the mail?

SillyOldBear
05-17-2009, 08:12 PM
We leave late June for our 1st trip to the world. I had been told to expect the DME info to arrive a couple of weeks before we leave. It actually arrived last week but that is all I have received so far. Should I expect anything else? I have my confirmation number so is that all I need to check in etc.? Do the park tickets/dining plan info come in the mail or do I receive that at check-in?

Can you tell I'm a bit anxious that I might forget something?

Drince88
05-18-2009, 05:32 AM
I would have thought you'd have gotten a confirmation with your number on it, either when you put down your deposit, or when you made your final payment - but it's been a while since I booked a package, and I'm sure Disney is trying to cut down on the mailings, so maybe they cut that down, too.

But the dining plan 'credits', park tickets, and your room key are all part of your 'key to the world' card that you'll get when you check in.

But just to make sure (and not specifically to you, but to anyone else who may be reading) - you should have made your ADRs by now!

ssmerdel
05-19-2009, 07:14 AM
We received our welcome package information with itinerary details, resort info and luggage tags about 4 weeks before our arrival date. They also sent us a letter after each payment we made toward our package stay.

TinaMouse
05-19-2009, 12:38 PM
I received a letter w/a confirmation number after the deposit, when I made my last payment, and the DME stuff came about 3 weeks before departure. When you get there, you can ask the concierge to print up your ADR list so that you can see exactly what they have listed for you and cross-check with what you have.

WDWNooby
05-19-2009, 03:23 PM
We got our DME tags about 1.5 weeks ago...my travel agent brought me the "big packet" yesterday (it came to her over the weekend) that had our complete itinerary, coupons, etc. Our trip begins on June 13 if that's helpful.

SillyOldBear
05-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks everyone! Hopefully our packet with itinerary etc. will arrive soon. I was expecting it to arrive before the DME stuff but I'll be happy when it gets here. Makes everything more real!!