PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Aaron Stone merchandise at Walt Disney World?

beanse
05-07-2009, 03:17 PM
My friends Son is a HUGE fan!!!

HUGE!!!

We are planning our trip November/December. He has been pestering me to buy him some Aaron Stone for him!!! If it comes from Walt Disney World, he could explode? t would sure get him off my back!!!

Does anyone know if they are selling stuff down there yet with Aaron Stone on it? Maybe at DWHollywood?

Thanks!!!

danyoung
05-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Who's Aaron Stone?

beanse
05-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Aaron Stone is the newest and BEST show on Disney XD!!!

Aaron Stone saves the world by playing video games and kicking some serious evil tushy!!!

Click this link:
http://www.aaronstonefan.com/

and

www.aaron-stone.com

They just got the call back for the second season!

TinaMouse
05-08-2009, 03:15 PM
I must live under a rock. Just asked DS about it and he said, "DUH, MOM!"

danyoung
05-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Tina, looks like you & I are under the same rock!

Greg in TN
05-09-2009, 04:15 AM
When I first glanced @ the title of this thread, I thought it said SHARON Stone. :geek: I just couldn't quite think of a Disney movie that she'd been in. :confused:

beanse
05-09-2009, 04:19 PM
No problem.

Aaron Stone is a new show. It has gotten some buzz. It is a HUGE hit with the Tweens, mostly boys.

It is a GOOD show!

I watch it with my friends son from time to time. Sometimes when I watch his shows all I want to do is bang my head on the wall. SPONGE SQUARE PANTS IS EVIL!!!

Aaron Stone makes me laugh. Especially when the guy gets "Poned"! Funny stuff. Clever writing for a kid's show. Some of the jokes are hysterical!!!!

I used to be forced to watch Hannah Montana with my niece. I used to want to stick a fork in my eye each time!!!

This show is really not that bad!

I urge parents to watch before it becomes boy Hannah Montana!