PDA

View Full Version : what's the number for ADRs?

cheshirecatgirl
03-04-2009, 05:43 PM
I can't seem to find it and I want to make a ressie for Boma! Ahhh!

monoman
03-04-2009, 06:34 PM
407-939-3463 is the number for WDW dining!

bennette
03-04-2009, 06:36 PM
40407-WDW-DINE or 407 939 3463

cheshirecatgirl
03-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Thanks! No, I don't usually make ADRs. I'm one of those get there and hope they have an opening type people. Of course, since the dining plan began, I haven't eaten at table service as much as I used to! The thing is, my trips are always pretty last minute, so I don't have the 90 day window thing either.

mkraemer
03-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Thanks! No, I don't usually make ADRs. I'm one of those get there and hope they have an opening type people. Of course, since the dining plan began, I haven't eaten at table service as much as I used to! The thing is, my trips are always pretty last minute, so I don't have the 90 day window thing either.

I highly recommend having the dining number programmed into your cell phone. On our last trip, I was able to call and make same-day or next-day reservations. It's always worth checking. Someone else's cancellation might just be your good luck!

I have also read (but not had this experience personally) that sometimes you have better luck getting a reservation if you call rather than walking up to the restaurant. If other people here have had that experience, I'd love to hear about it.

Hope this helps!

Drince88
03-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Twice I've made ADR's 'for the next 15 minutes' in the Studios. Once was for Mama Melrose's and was for my sister and I on the 'long break' in the Millionaire schedule when we were there for our 'good bye to Millionaire' long weekend. Got in no problem, though I'm not sure we would have been turned away if we'd just walked up (it wasn't busy at all).

The other time was when I was by myself and to 50s Prime Time. I stopped by Guest Services by the tip board and made an ADR that I basically walked right to. They didn't have it in their computer yet (I think she just needed to 'refresh'), but I don't think they were seating any walk ups. I would have called that time, except I was 'right there' when I thought I wanted to eat at a TS so figured it was easier.

Any more, I don't try to walk up, but I'll call as I'm walking to see if I can get in, or stop by Guest services if it's nearby.

danyoung
03-06-2009, 01:23 PM
A few years ago I was working at a convention in Orlando. We had the evening off, and wanted to eat somewhere on Disney property. So I whipped out my phone and called the WDW-DINE number. My crew were amazed that I knew the number by heart. Of course I didn't tell 'em that it was just a simple mnemonic. ;)

jengold29
03-07-2009, 02:23 PM
There is (or there was) a way to call dining from any pay phone in the parks. I can not for the life of me remember how (it was something like * or # and a 4 digit number) but maybe one of you remembers better than I do ;)