PDA

View Full Version : Dine with a Disney Imagineer

Samrain
02-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Has anyone done this - what did you think?

Drince88
02-26-2009, 09:12 AM
I know a couple people have - and at least one of them has written a trip report about it. I'd do a search in the Trip Reports forum for Imagineer, and see what kind of hits you get.

bradk
02-26-2009, 06:55 PM
it's always been in the back of the mind... maybe i'll actually go for it this time since i'll be spending a week there on property.

every review i've ever read has been overwhelmingly positive except when guests have expectations about who they end up with. imagineering covers a whole range of skill sets.

and boy.. with Disney's recent announcement that WDI will be consolidated to just the west coast, I wonder how long this might last? (they did say that, right?)

Samrain
02-27-2009, 06:06 AM
and boy.. with Disney's recent announcement that WDI will be consolidated to just the west coast, I wonder how long this might last? (they did say that, right?)

I'm not certain about this, but I do know they are only offering lunch with an imagineer and no longer offer dinner with an imagineer - I want to say this change was made recently, maybe back in December or January.