PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Slushie

Samrain
02-26-2009, 04:48 AM
On our last trip, there was a cart just as you enter WS from FW in Epcot (as you head toward the Mexico pavilion) that had a frozen mocha coffee drink that was very tasty - nothing at all like you'd get at your local coffee shop. It was perfect for a mid-afternoon snack to hold me over until dinner (actually it served as light lunch on some days as it was very filling!)

Does anyone know if this cart is always there and if you get this frozen mocha anywhere else in Epcot or the other parks?

Drince88
02-26-2009, 07:02 AM
If it's what I'm thinking of - it's a permanent structure (on the lagoon side of the walkway, right?)

I don't know about other locations - I'm not a big coffee drinker.

Samrain
02-26-2009, 07:14 AM
It is on the lagoon side of the walkway and "cart" probably wasn't the best term as it's not one of the carts you see with ice cream bars, popcorn, etc...and is probably stationary. Only sodas, water, slushies (I think there was a fruity one available too) and maybe soft pretzels were sold, but I'm not 100%.

mcky fan
02-27-2009, 08:36 PM
It was there in Nov/Dec 2008 when I was there. I love the frozen coffee...just wish it counted as a snack on the dining plan.

Samrain
03-03-2009, 05:44 AM
It was there in Nov/Dec 2008 when I was there. I love the frozen coffee...just wish it counted as a snack on the dining plan.

I couldn't remember if it counted as a snack, but either way, it's worth it! Were you able to find it elsewhere in the parks?