PDA

View Full Version : Official Reservations Policy Change 12/23/08 [90 days advance]

Cheshire Figment
12-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Effective December 23, 2008, the policy concerning reservations at WDW has been officially changed.

Reservations for Dining, Tours and Recreation activities will be made up to 90 days out from the date requested.

There are a few exceptions to this. If you are going to be staying at a Disney Owned and Operated Resort you may make up to ten days of reservations 90 days from the date of your scheduled check-in. (Similar to the 180+10 but now 90+10).

Reservations for Grand Gatherings Experiences and for LaNouba will be made 180 days out.

And reservations for a room can be made 500 days out, although prices may not be guaranteed.

Reservations for dining, tours and recreational activities may all be done on the same phone call.

Any reservations that were made prior to December 23 with a 180 day range will still be honored. However, if you want to make any modifications to any of these reservations you cannot do anything until within the 90 day window.

TinaMouse
12-29-2008, 08:10 PM
Good to know. Any buzz about the on-line reservation for ADRs?

garethanders
02-16-2009, 07:03 AM
Hi folks

Ive just phoned Disney to book an ADR now ive been on some other site who gave me info that Mickeys Back Yard BBQ could be booked outside of the 90 day window.

They told me at Disney That all reservations are 90 days now. I hope someone has got the correct upto date information or others may be calling and not able to book.

Thanks in Advance.

scoobydooby
02-16-2009, 01:13 PM
I think that is out of date information and that it is 90 days out for everything now.

Drince88
02-16-2009, 01:30 PM
I think that is out of date information and that it is 90 days out for everything now.

That's the latest I heard as well.

Hoppypooh
02-18-2009, 05:37 AM
I thought everything was 90 days now too. However I read on another board that this wasn't necessarily true. So I called and I was able to book Chef Mickey's before the 90 day window. That was late January.

Drince88
02-18-2009, 06:41 AM
The most recent change (which I think was this month) was that ALL restaurants went to 90 days, and not just as a temporary thing like they'd been calling it before. Prior to the very latest change, Chef Mickey's, Cindy's and something else (pretty sure there were 3 restaurants) were still 180 days - when everything else was backed down to 90.

bradk
02-18-2009, 08:55 AM
it's 90 days across the board except for la nouba and GG events which are 180 days.

that said... while the ADR system was in transition (before the 90 day change was introduced), they kept Chef Mickey's, Victoria & Albert's and CRT at 180 days which means they opened up dates beyond the 90 day mark.

They left those dates available, but it should actually squeeze down eventually to 90 days as well. I don't recall offhand what the cutoff date is, but I think it's March 18 or so.

shordiebecka
02-23-2009, 06:08 PM
When i made ADR last year, I could have sworn it was 90 days out I could make them..but now I'm seeing its 180 Days? that would be 6 months, meaning I could make them now! Ahh! If it is 3 months, can i make them 3 months prior to my first day there, or do i have to wait until I can make them all? Thanks guys!

arnoldvb
02-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Disney has gone back to a 90-day window for ADRs. If you're staying on-property you can call 90 days before your first day and make all your ADRs. Otherwise, you have to call 90 days out from each day.

Arnold