PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey Dinner

nutsformickey
12-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Has anyone been to Chef Mickey at the Contemorary for dinner lately? We were just watching Unrapped on the Food Network and they did Disney food. They showed the dinner buffet at Chef Mickey and said that the kids can make thier own dessert. Decorate cookies and use marsipan to make animals and other cool things. Does this still exist? My kids went nuts and want me to take them. Anyone know if they still do this?:)

GusMan
12-21-2008, 07:21 PM
That episode is a little old... but its still a fun watch. :)

Been a little over a year since we have been there for dinner and to be honest, I dont really recall if the Decorate-A-Cookie was an option. Besides, I think my kids mainly went for the chocolate options. (What can I say - they take after me.)

ssmerdel
12-22-2008, 05:23 AM
We ate dinner there this past June and I do not remember a decorate a cookie. They do have a very good dessert bar with all kinds of things. The Oreo cookies that have chocolate Mickey ears on them are awesome. Yummy!! :)

mickeymom5
12-22-2008, 06:00 PM
We ate there the first week of September for dinner and there was not any decorate your own cookies. We ate dinner at the Garden Grill that same week and the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes.

scoobydooby
12-28-2008, 01:08 PM
No cake decorating there is August.

KimmyK
01-03-2009, 04:00 PM
We were just there in November, there was no cookie decorating, BUT there was a create you own Icecream sunday bar. Which for my little one's was much better. Chef Mickey was one of our favorite TS meals. The kids can't wait to eat there again.