PDA

View Full Version : Just one more recommendation

steins
11-24-2008, 02:51 PM
I've decided on all but one of my TS meals, and I need some suggestions. Here are the places I'm considering...

Spoodles
Whispering Canyon Café

I am open to other suggestions, but no signature please. We already have Le Cellier Steakhouse, Coral Reef, Boma, The Garden Grill, Ohana, and Cape May Café Breakfast on our list. We are staying at the Boardwalk.

Mark099
11-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Have you been to Boma's at the AKL before?

If not, it's well worth the effort.

Chris M
11-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Lets see........between the two I would go with Whispering Canyon. The food is out of this world and the entertainment is by our family's favorite! Your other picks are outstanding. You will totally enjoy each and everyone. Have a fantastic time. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

marisag
11-24-2008, 04:25 PM
I would say it depends on your plans. Spoodles is right near your resort- so it's very convienent. While Whispering Canyon is lots of fun- it's a little out of the way for you- especially compared to Spoodles.

That being said- between the 2 I like Whispering Canyon better and if location isn't a factor I would pick there.

steins
11-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Thanks! I was already leaning toward the Wispering Canyon. But here's another thought... I will probably be at the Magic Kingdom around or after dinner for the EMH, so are there any good TS in the park? If so, which one and would it be better than Wispering Canyon?

stan4d_steph
11-25-2008, 06:55 AM
Spoodles is delicious. I have never been to Whispering Canyon, mainly because I don't have children and didn't want to deal with the noise.

danyoung
11-25-2008, 07:13 AM
... so are there any good TS in the park? If so, which one and would it be better than Wispering Canyon?

The Liberty Tree Tavern is excellent. I can't really compare it to WC, but both are great choices.

scoobydooby
11-26-2008, 01:46 PM
The Liberty Tree Tavern is excellent. I can't really compare it to WC, but both are great choices.

Liberty Tree Tavern is the best food in MK in my opinion, but I don't know if the food has changed now they have stopped the characters. If you have children 10 or under Whispering Canyon is a must at least once, but only if you're going to leave the parks anyway. If you want to stay at MK I'd go for LTT.