PDA

View Full Version : Any definitive word on lunch hours/dinner hours?

petesimac
11-19-2008, 06:35 AM
Sorry, I tried the search function and found little hard evidence as to what constitutes a lunch at a sit-down restaurant, and what constitutes dinner. For our trip this summer, I'd like to use our QS chits on the dining plan for a big breakfast at the food court, and then eat an early dinner/late lunch. We found that a full breakfast, lunch and dinner was just too much food for one day. Even though we'll be on the dining plan, I might want to eat late lunches rather than early dinners. Anyone know the actual hours for each designation?

GusMan
11-19-2008, 07:40 AM
IIRC, In most cases, Dinner starts at 4PM at the TS places. You can verify when you make your ADR's, just in case there is some variances.

petesimac
11-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Thank you kindly!

scoobydooby
11-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Pete- we did what you describe a bit and I had no problem with (late) late lunches up until 3.30pm bookings. Having said that, we got the best hours out of the parks when we booked a 1.15pm lunch. Just about knackered by then and parks heaving but after an hour plus relaxing at a TS with fast passes in pockets x2 usually from the morings events we could summon up some more energy to 'go again' and by the time the FP's had gone the lines had decreased again for some things. We didn't do the big brekkie thing but there are some huge eats to be had on snack credits at the parks to keep you going.