PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian lives!

Ghoulish Delight
11-01-2002, 09:32 AM
A humurous thing I overheard last week at the park. I was waiting for Cadaverous Pallor outside the Adventureland restrooms. A group of people come walking over the bridge into the land and I hear one of them say, "One day, I walked by here and I saw a lobster running across the ground!" Her friends look at her like she's insane. She reiterates, "I swear! A lobster," and procedes to make claw motions with her hands.

I was highly amused by this, considering the crustaciacidal tendencies of someone on this board. (Okay, maybe it was involuntary crawslaughter, but still). :D

On a side note, for Not Afraid, the claw motion would make an excellent translation for "the crawfish that live in the castle moat."

Not Afraid
11-01-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Ghoulish Delight

On a side note, for Not Afraid, the claw motion would make an excellent translation for "the crawfish that live in the castle moat."

Please share the specifics of said hand gesture when you meet us by the (moves hand in large circular motion) to see the (place hands behind head, elbows pointed forward, moves elbows side to side). Don't forget, bring a (moves both hands up, then curved down) if you have one.

There is currently not a hand jesture for a live "lobster". Sebastian was best explained by lying flat on the ground with ooze coming out of your mouth.

Poor Sebastian.:crying:

Ghoulish Delight
11-02-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
Don't forget, bring a (moves both hands up, then curved down) if you have one.
Aha! You remembered. :D