View Full Version : Rank the Pixar movies
07-03-2008, 08:08 AM
OK, here is the list of those who have not seen Wall-E yet:
Finding Nemo 32
Toy Story 31
Toy Story 2 26
The Incredibles 26
Monster's Inc 23
A Bug's Life 17
It is interesting the the Toy Story movies are lower in the list versus people who have seen Wall-E.
I thought it was interesting to see that A Bug's Life was last on both!
There's 3 more posts. Time to update your list! :D
07-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Ask and you shall receive ...
Here is the updated list for those of us who have not seen Wall-E yet:
Toy Story 42
Toy Story 2 41
Finding Nemo 39
The Incredibles 36
Monster's Inc 30
A Bug's Life 21
I am happy that my two favorites are now at the top :)
07-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Hmmm this is hard!
2. Finding Nemo
3. Monster's Inc.
5. Toy Story 2
6. Bug's Life
7. Toy Story
The first 2 and last 2 were easy to rank but the middle ones are really a toss up.
07-11-2008, 10:39 PM
OK, so I just got back from seeing Wall-E. I must be missing something because I did not like the movie (nor did my family). In fact, both of my boys (ages 8 and 6) said they were bored and wanted to go home. That is never a good sign.
Therefore, I would rank the Pixar movies as:
1) Toy Story
2) Toy Story 2
3) Finding Nemo
6) A Bug's Life
8) Monsters Inc
07-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Here are the updated "With Wall-E" rankings:
Finding Nemo 63
Toy Story 61
Toy Story 2 54
Monster's Inc 53
A Bug's Life 21
07-13-2008, 05:47 PM
1. Toy Story - Not actually my favorite Pixar movie, per se, it still had to rank first because I can remember the first time I saw it and being blown away by what Pixar had done.
2. Finding Nemo - Would it rank this high without Ellen DeGeneres? I think not. Dory is one of my favorite characters of all time. A wonderful movie and WOW! the water is amazing!
3. Wall-E - Other than the reasons stated above, I would have ranked this one 1st based on the first 30 or so minutes alone. A story told to perfection with almost no words...who would have imagined?
3. Ratatouille - Yep. I'm tying these for 3rd place. Another sterling example of how Pixar has perfected the art of storytelling, animation or no.
5. Monsters Inc. - One of Olivia's favorites. I had a friend who SWORE Olivia looked exactly like Boo, except for the eye color. Love the explanation of why there are monsters in our closets.
5. Toy Story 2 - A classic the moment of its release.
5. Incredibles - The Fantastic 4 only way more fun. Dash is another of my favorite Pixar characters.
8. A Bug's Life - When I watch this, I really enjoy it...I just rarely ever watch it.
9. Cars - Incredible in the way that only Pixar is...on the other hand the whole idea of the cars just never got me terribly enthused.
07-18-2008, 07:27 AM
I love monsters inc - i watch it over and over again with my younger cousins and it never ceases to entertain me - there is also a monsters inc computer game i spotted on hitmesiter (http://www.hitmeister.de/item_all.php?id_type_item=4&categories=463) - thinking about getting it for them (although ill probably end up keeping it for myself)!!:p