PDA

View Full Version : Albertson's $10 discount?

lisap
10-10-2002, 09:05 AM
Can someone tell me if the "ten dollars off" deal from Albertson's applies to park hoppers? I can't find any info on the DL website on this, and I don't normally go to Albertson's to shop.

I'm taking my mom to DL Columbus Day along with my two little girls--she hasn't been in seven years! I kind of wanted her to do Soarin' and a couple of things in DCA, hence the reason for my question.

Thanks in advance :)

Darkbeer
10-10-2002, 09:20 AM
Lisa, the answer is NO!

The discount applies ONLY to a Single-day ADULT ticket to either DL or DCA. Check AAA, they seem to have the best deals (besides the Military), and the AAA tickets come with a free parking pass.

HBTiggerFan
10-10-2002, 09:26 AM
Lisa,
there may still be that 2-day 2-park ticket that can be used all in one day as a 1-day 2-park hopper. I think it was $68.

lisap
10-10-2002, 10:07 AM
Okay--looks like the best deal is 69.00 for a one day park hopper. I guess I need to ask my mom which she would prefer: thirty-five dollars (with the Albertson's discount) for a day in DL verses sixty-nine for both parks, with only a few attractions in DCA that are must sees. Plus my kids are dying to see Bugville ;) Hmmm...some thinkin' to do.

Darkbeer
10-10-2002, 11:47 AM
Don't forget, before you leave the park, you can upgrade the one-day ticket to a SoCal AP for just a few dollars more.... might be a worthwhile investment.....

tabacco
10-10-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by HB Tigger Fan
Lisa,
there may still be that 2-day 2-park ticket that can be used all in one day as a 1-day 2-park hopper. I think it was $68.

Nah, that ended June 18 :)