PDA

View Full Version : Register for the Annual Passholder preview of Toy Story Midway Mania

Pages : [1] 2

AVP
04-26-2008, 09:16 AM
Posted to the Disneyland Web site:

Win a Sneak Peek of Toy Story Mania!

Enter the Toy Story Mania! Annual Passholder Sneak Peek opportunity drawing to be one of the very first Disney's California AdventureŽ Park Guests to ride Toy Story Mania! (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/attractions/detail?name=ToyStoryManiaAttractionPage) Take advantage of this exciting chance to be a part of DisneylandŽ Resort history.

If you are selected to attend the sneak peek on a blockout date for your Annual Passport type, you must purchase a Blockout Day Ticket to attend the event.*

Monday, June 9, 2008
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Southern California Select Passport Blockout Date
Southern California Passport Blockout Date
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Thursday, June 12, 2008
Southern California Select Passport Blockout Date
Southern California Passport Blockout Date
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

You have to visit the contest page on the AP Web site to register:
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/gated/detail?name=AP_ToyStoryManiaPreviewSweepstakesPage

SANDYMARIE
04-26-2008, 09:23 AM
DARN! We are there May 17-25th.

TTFN :)

Niwel
04-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Saweet! :)

Catcherman22
04-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Woot I am in

Gone2Disneyland
04-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Just entered as well! Thanks, AVP!

doublewide77
04-26-2008, 04:00 PM
hmm I'll enter the contest, but even if I don't win one, it might be worth being in the park during some of the times. If I recall when nemo previewed they were kinda uneven on ride entry rules for passholders and actually others who there and wanting to go on. Being this is a pretty high loading capacity ride, might be worth a shot. They might be generous in letting you on. If nothing less guess I'll be wandering over one of those times..... cool..............

Darkbeer
04-26-2008, 04:17 PM
hmm I'll enter the contest, but even if I don't win one, it might be worth being in the park during some of the times. If I recall when nemo previewed they were kinda uneven on ride entry rules for passholders and actually others who there and wanting to go on. Being this is a pretty high loading capacity ride, might be worth a shot. They might be generous in letting you on. If nothing less guess I'll be wandering over one of those times..... cool..............

I agree, if you go to the "official rules", Disney plans to hand out 29,000 slots (so if someone asked for a group of 4, that is 4 "slots"), or about 880 guests per hour, based on the posted schedule. This will leave some extra room, IF the ride doesn't break down. NO guarantees, but it will be worth walking by the area starting in early June, just in case they are looking for folks to ride.

letitsnow
04-26-2008, 08:58 PM
i just entered. my kids last day of school is on the 12th:(. so i guess if we win they will just have to miss the last day of school!

i hope we win...hope to see you all there!

Heffalump
04-26-2008, 09:09 PM
Thank you! We are going to try to head over.

oohykitten
04-26-2008, 10:31 PM
Two things...thank goodness I double checked my AP number, the last part of it was listed the same, however the first 5 numbers had changed. Also I messed up and only entered for one person, not my whole family...oops!

mckygirl99
04-26-2008, 11:32 PM
COOL! School also gets out for me (teachers) June 12th but luckily, my school is near Harbor & Santa Ana St. Do you know how hard it is everyday to make that left off Manchester onto Santa Ana St. when all I want to do is go straight into the parks?

I hope I win! I can't wait to take my kids on this!

SANDYMARIE
04-27-2008, 05:32 AM
I entered anyway, who knows, MIRACLES do happen everyday!!

TTFN :)

olegc
04-27-2008, 07:34 AM
Two things...thank goodness I double checked my AP number, the last part of it was listed the same, however the first 5 numbers had changed. Also I messed up and only entered for one person, not my whole family...oops!

part of your number changes every time you renew...

DisneyJenn
04-27-2008, 11:56 AM
This is so exciting! June 11th is my birthday, so I really hope I get a pass for that day!

houseofmouse
04-27-2008, 12:31 PM
We entered for Nemo but didn't win, yet one of the days the passholder preview was dead and we asked if we could ride. We were all passholders at the time and will be again this summer! Anyway, we got to ride. So definitely ask if you are there at that time.
I asked this before to someone but did not get a response does anyone know how spinny this ride will be?? It is a concern for my dad and my son.

Toocherie
04-27-2008, 12:56 PM
ok--I'm in too! Keeping fingers crossed . . . of course it would probably mean taking a day off from the office . . . . darn it . . . oh well--clients will just have to wait . . . . .

Julie Mouse
04-27-2008, 04:17 PM
I'm in...hopefully I'll win this one, unlike Nemo, where I had to be persistent and look for slow times before I finally got to go on with the 2 year old I was "nanny-ing" for at the time!

Good luck everyone!

cynthia312
04-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Thanks AVP for the info! =) I just entered.

But I have a question.
I have an AP but say whoever is gonna go with me doesn't....what happens next? Can he just buy an admission ticket for the day and come to the "sneak peek" with me? Any info???

Darkbeer
04-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks AVP for the info! =) I just entered.

But I have a question.
I have an AP but say whoever is gonna go with me doesn't....what happens next? Can he just buy an admission ticket for the day and come to the "sneak peek" with me? Any info???

The rules CLEARLY state, each and every person who wants to atend must have an AP.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/gated/detail?name=AP_ToyStoryManiaPreviewSweepstakesPage

All members of your party must be present and show their valid DisneylandŽ Resort Annual Passport. Admission is non-transferable and may not be sold. The winning Annual Passholder must be present for the party to enter the sneak peak event.

4. GRAND PRIZES (a Maximum of Twenty Nine Thousand (29,000) and a Minimum of Four Thousand Eight Hundred Thirty Three (4,833), depending on the number of guests per winner):: One (1) preview ride for one (1) Member and up to five (5) of his/her guests who are also Members on the Disney's California AdventureŽ Park attraction, Toy Story Mania! at a Sponsor-selected time during the Toy Story Mania! Preview Event, June 9, 2008 through June 12, 2008 (no retail value). Limit one prize per Member. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by June 9, 2008 through June 12, 2008, after which time no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.

Note... "who are also Members"

coronado_g
04-28-2008, 07:47 PM
I entered for a chance to see Toy Mania and now I'm wishing with fingers crossed - "PLEASE PICK ME". Maybe my chances to be chosen will be improved because I'll be a single rider. Ha! Ha!

coronado_g
04-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Oh No! I accidently inserted my old passport number when I entered the contest. My new passport has a slightly different number. Have I lost my chance?

renodlandlover
04-29-2008, 06:44 AM
So, if we have 4 AP's, should I "register" all four of them? I would have to use my email for the 2 kids, and could create another profile? My DH and I each have our own profile at the AP site, and I entered both of ours, with "4" in the number in party section. ( we all have AP's).

Jennie

newhdplayer
04-29-2008, 07:17 AM
Thanks, MP, for the heads-up.

I'm in.

olegc
04-29-2008, 07:20 AM
So, if we have 4 AP's, should I "register" all four of them? I would have to use my email for the 2 kids, and could create another profile? My DH and I each have our own profile at the AP site, and I entered both of ours, with "4" in the number in party section. ( we all have AP's).

Jennie

since accoridng to the rules this is a random process - there is no "guarenteed" way to get tickets/passes to the preview. All you can do is maximize your chances anyway you can within the rules. If you have four passholders in the family, and there is no restriction on age, then maybe all four should be registered online and put in the passes you want. You have to decide.

nursemelis374
04-29-2008, 08:46 AM
I won for the Nemo preview (even though it broke down and we didn't get to ride) and I am hoping to win again this time! And actually ride!!